Last Updated: July 31, 2023
Healthychecks, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Healthychecks”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”), is committed to protecting and respecting your (“Your” or “You”) privacy and personal information that We may collect from or about You when You use or visit our website, www.healthychecks.com (the “Website”).
Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding Your Personal Information and how We will treat it.
1. What is Personal Information?
Personal Information is any information relating to a natural person who is, or can be, identified either directly or indirectly from such information, and includes information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, Internet activity (such as browsing history), or other information directly linked to that person. Personal Information that We collect also includes the personal medical information which You provide when You use Our service. You are not legally required to provide Personal Information to Us, but if You refuse to provide such information, We may not be able to register You for the service.
2. Personal Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following Personal Information about You which You provide to Us:
- Information that You provide by filling in forms on the Website, such as Your personal details (e.g., Your name, date of birth, etc.) or contact details (e.g., telephone number, email address, postal address, etc.). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the registration-only sections of the Website.
- We may also ask You for Personal Information (such as when You report a problem with the Website).
- If You contact us in writing, by email or other electronic means, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Your payment information, such as Your credit card information, when You make electronic payments for services. Information from these bill payment links is not tracked or recorded but may be transmitted to independent third parties for payment processing.
- Medical information which We collect on behalf of the health care providers. To the extent that Healthychecks receives medical information that may be protected under applicable laws, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended, and its implementing regulations (collectively, “HIPAA”), Healthychecks will comply with such laws. To be clear, to the extent Healthychecks receives medical information that is protected by HIPAA or applicable state law, this information will be used and disclosed only as permitted by HIPAA and applicable state law. The HIPAA Notices of Privacy Practices that describes how the health care providers use and disclose protected health information is also applicable. Healthychecks encourages You to review the Notices of Privacy Practices in order to understand the provider’s uses and disclosures of Your protected health information, as well as Your rights with respect to Your protected health information.
In addition, from time to time, we may use or augment the Personal Information We have about You with information obtained from other sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, and other third parties.
If You are a user of www.healthychecks.com, You may be asked to provide Personal Information through those applications. In addition to the general applicability of this Privacy Statement to those products, use of those applications and any information collected through there, are governed by specific end user agreements, as well as Healthychecks’s HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices relating to use and disclosure of individually identifiable health information.
3. How We Will Use Your Personal Information
We may use Your Personal Information for the following purposes, which are in Our legitimate interests:
- We may analyze Your Personal Information to better understand Your needs and how We can improve Our Website, products and services. For instance, We may use Your information to verify that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your device, or to allow You to participate in the registration-only features of the Website, when You choose to do so.
- We may use Your Personal Information to communicate to You about new services and products that may be of interest to you. When You register online for one of Our services, You may be given the option of receiving periodic informational/promotional mail or email from Healthychecks. You choose whether or not to receive correspondence when You provide this information or by changing Your preferences within Your registration profile or by following the instructions provided in the email at any time. Healthychecks may utilize email marketing software as a third-party service to manage certain email communications.
- We may use Your Personal Information to provide You with the services and products You request, to assist with Your questions about Our services, billing or payment methods, and to process or collect payments made in connection with Our services to You.
- We may use Your Personal Information to respond to subsequent requests You may make of Us.
We may use any of the categories of Your Personal Information to exercise Our legal rights where it is necessary to do so, for example to detect, prevent and respond to fraud claims, intellectual property infringement claims, or violations of law or the contract.
4. How Personal Information May be Disclosed
We may share Your Personal Information with agents, contractors or partners of Healthychecks in connection with services that these individuals or entities perform for, or with, Healthychecks. These agents, contractors or partners are restricted from using this information in any way other than to provide services for Healthychecks, or services for the collaboration in which they and Healthychecks are engaged. We may, for example, provide Your information to agents, contractors or partners for hosting Our databases, for data processing services, or so that they can mail You information that You requested. We will not give, sell, rent, loan or otherwise disclose any Personal Information to any third party, unless permitted or otherwise authorized to do so. We may also share Your Personal Information with the health care providers to enable them to provide telehealth services to You via the service.
Healthychecks reserves the right to share Personal Information in response to duly authorized information requests of any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority, or other third party, where We believe such disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect Our rights or the rights of any third party.
We also may share aggregate, non-personal information with unaffiliated third parties. This aggregate information does not contain any personal identifiable information about our users.
5. Information Security and Storage
We implement technical and organizational measures to maintain a level of security appropriate to the risk to the Personal Information We process. These measures are aimed at maintaining the on-going integrity and confidentiality of Personal Information. We evaluate these measures on a regular basis. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system is 100% secure, and therefore We cannot guarantee against all potential security breaches. If you have reason to believe that Your interaction with Us (or the health care providers) is no longer secure (for example, if You feel that the security of any account You might have with Us has been compromised), please immediately notify Us of the problem by contacting Us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Financial information and payment data, including credit card numbers, that You provide to Us is encrypted by using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology. This information may be accessed only by Healthychecks agents and employees who maintain password and position-required access rights, and third-party vendors who support Healthychecks’s billing operations.
If You choose or are given a user identification code, password or any other information as part of Our security procedures for one of the registration-only sections of the Website, You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and username for the Website and You are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them.
Healthychecks may retain Your Personal Information for as long as We believe necessary to: (i) comply with Our legal obligations; (ii) resolve disputes; (iii) enforce Our agreements; and/or (iv) provide You with the products and/or services. Healthychecks may dispose of or delete any such information at any time, except as set forth in any other agreement or document executed by Healthychecks or as required by law. Similarly, the health care providers may retain Your information for as long as they believe necessary to comply with their respective legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce its agreements, and/or as long as needed to provide You with their products and/or services.
Healthychecks tracks visitors to Our Website by collecting data elements called cookies. Cookies are used to (1) enable certain functions and tools on this Website, (2) assist in the navigation of the Website, (3) track resources and data used on this Website, (4) promote Healthychecks’s products and services, and (5) remember computer settings. You may prevent your computer from accepting cookies by modifying the properties on Your web browser; however, stopping Your computer from accepting cookies may limit your web browser's functionality on the Healthychecks website.
Healthychecks also uses the services of Google Analytics software to analyze traffic to the Website. Data collected regarding Website usage is compiled in aggregate to improve the performance of the Website. If You do not want Your information to be included in this aggregated data through Google Analytics, You can download and install Google’s “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” available here.
7. Third-Party Links
As a convenience to Our Website visitors, the Healthychecks Website may contain links to a number of sites that may provide useful information. Links contained on the Healthychecks Website that transfer You to a third-party site are not maintained by Healthychecks and may contain different information and/or privacy policies from those of Our Company. We encourage You to review the privacy policies of the third-party sites You visit. Healthychecks is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of a third-party site. Healthychecks does not control, or have any input into, whether Our business partners or internet-linked sites, use or accept cookies on their sites.
8. Updates and Changes
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. When We do update it, for Your convenience, We will make the updated Privacy Statement available on this page. Changes and additions to the Privacy Statement are effective from the date on which they are posted. We will update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Privacy Statement after each update. Please review the Privacy Statement from time to time to check whether We have made any changes to the way in which We use Your Personal Information.
9. Children's Privacy
The Website and service are not directed toward children. We will not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from any children under the age of 13. If We become aware that We have collected any Personal Information from children under 13, We will promptly remove such information from Our databases. If You want to notify Us of Our receipt of information by children under 13, please email Us at email@example.com.
10. Contacting Us
If You have any questions or concerns regarding the way in which Your Personal Information is used, please contact Us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 4270 Cameron Street, Ste. 4L, Las Vegas, NV 89103, marking Your letter for the attention of Client Service Manager.
HEALTHYCHECKS is dedicated to providing advanced clinical laboratory testing and customized at home testing solutions. Our substantial military, clinical laboratory testing and research & development backgrounds enable a proven approach to high quality test results.
Owned in part by service-disabled veterans and women, we proudly support veterans’ health services as well as minority and veteran hiring practices.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
DIRECTOR OF SCIENTIFIC OPERATIONS